Welcome to My Blog!



Just a note from Wisconsin where I am from. I currently live in Sparta, WI and recently became a Close to My Heart (CTMH) Consultant. I joined this company because of all of the amazing products they have available. From Storage solutions to embossing folders to Stamps and Ink, they are all work the cost because they are durable. The picture above is a stamp I made using a Wisconsin Stamp which is available at http://angelasteinhoff.ctmh.com/Retail/Product.aspx?ItemID=9002.

I know not all of you reading my blog are from Wisconsin but there are plenty of states available for you to chose from :)

I have been crafting since about 2012 and been enjoying learning a ton of new things since I bought my cricut explore. I am a combat Veteran that came back from deployment in 2009, and decided to focus more on my family, I met my amazing husband in 2010 and we were married in 2012. I uprooted all of us (My husband and our two girls) in 2012 to move to North Carolina for a great job opportunity. In 2013 I moved my family again to Kentucky where I really got into crafting after my husband bought me a Cricut Expressions 2 machine and a Cuttlebug. I started to expand my paper collection and then decided to learn as much as I can about paper crafting.

In 2014, I was able to move my family back to Wisconsin for my job and now we have officially settled back home, with no plans of moving anytime soon, Thank Goodness!

In April 2016, I joined Close To My Heart because of a great deal I got on becoming a consultant but more to learn more about the products and what I could do with them. The stamp even though it is small has brought CTMH to my home and shown me what I can do with these amazing products.

My webpage if you should want to order is:
http://angelasteinhoff.ctmh.com/Retail/Category.aspx?CatalogID=220

I am so incredibly excited to start this journey with all of you as this is my first blog ever! I know I need to get into the 21st century. I hope that you all look at my webpage at CTMH and make some purchases to help me obtain my final goal of total sales of $1200 prior to August 4, 2016.

If you have any questions or want to see some examples of other products please send me a message. I also plan on starting some showings/classes so if anyone is local and interested in participating please let me know!

Hope you have a cr8zy crafting day!!
~ Angie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Angie's Cr8zy Craft Corner: Coffee Loving Card Maker Blog Hop

Craftin and Stampin Crew Monthly Hop featuring Jeepers Creepers

Damask Diva's Sugar Rush Blog Hop!