Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop- KBD

Happy Fall Y'all! I was happy to bring together two of my favorite things, Fall and coffee.


I created all of these cards from KaDoodle Bug Designs as a design team member. I love all of them. I also used embellishments that I purchased from Michaels. I am in love with them and cant wait to share them with some of my friends just for fun! Who doesn't want a card just for fun right.

This is my pumpkin frap card and this is using the Pumpkin Frap Bear cut file, I also used a saying out of Cricut design space and attached it to a circle and then flattened it to make it a Printable file. The link to purchase the file can be found at the link attached to the picture:



 

 

This is a card that I made to remind all of my friends that sometimes having the dose of caffeine in the morning is just as important as breakfast....lol! This file if the Oh Frap Bear file and both the phrase and bear file can be found at the link below the picture.


 


 This is the coffee skunk file and I thought it was incredibly adorable. I thought it was nice and bright card. I mixed two files together to complete this file. The Skunk is the Coffee Skunk File and the Phrase is from I need Coffee First. Both files can be found below the picture.



Coffee Skunk   



I hope you have enjoyed the cards I made and it inspires you to make some amazing creations with KaDoodle Bug Designs files. They are all so amazing!

 

- DT Angie

 












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Angie's Cr8zy Craft Corner: Coffee Loving Card Maker Blog Hop

Craftin and Stampin Crew Monthly Hop featuring Jeepers Creepers

Damask Diva's Sugar Rush Blog Hop!